Since I started blogging in June 2006 I’ve read hundreds of blogs. It’s amazing what people blog about and what their blogs look like. I hanker after something smart, easy to read and fun to develop. As always with websites they are never complete and this one gets tweaked and twiddled with all the time.
Here’s a few pointers for some of my well know to me readers who need a little help to find their way around.
- The picture gallery – I’ll be featuring posts from the previous 7-10 days here. The photos will rotate and just by clicking onto the picture it will take you to the actual full post. If you click on the “See more posts…” link you’ll get to see all the pictures in small format. By clicking on the small pictures it will show you the big one and then you can click through to the post. Ideally I’d like you to be able to click through but I need to work out how you do that!
- Photoblogging – below the photo gallery I’m featuring my daily snaps. These are random photographs I take each day to capture something happening or something that catches my eye.
- Sidebars – For those who like to check recent posts and comments I’ve included lists here for you to click the straight forward and easy way. There are some other links I hope you enjoy.
- Footer – you’ll find links to my favourite blogs here. These will change I am sure with my mood and how much I like what I find. You might like to check them regularly to see if there is another blog you’ll like.
- Navigation bar tabs – you should be able to work these out!
So that’s it a quick tour of finding your way around Domestic Executive. I’ll update you as things develop but for the meantime I hope you enjoy the new look.